Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Where would you live...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member OAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2003
    Posts
    1,435
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Where would you live...

    If you had the money to retire and could live almost anywhere, where would you choose..

    A couple of places for me:

    Miami
    Colorado
    Europe: maybe Sweden, Switzerland, or Germany
    Austrilia: have a cousin who lives in Sydney and sings in that big opera house by the bay (or whatever they call it down under)

  2. #2
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Where would you live...

    Amsterdam

  3. #3
    Inactive Member timmy_v's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 7th, 2005
    Posts
    1,586
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Where would you live...

    Haha now why would you want to live in Amsterdam? I would not like to live in Miami or anywhere like that too many hurricanes so i might like Myrtle beach or somewhere like that.
    "Somebody may beat me, but they are going to have to bleed to do it." -Pre

  4. #4
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Where would you live...

    So I could smoke the finest bud around!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Where would you live...

    I would buy out a huge mountainous section of the Blue Ridge Parkway and build a home there. I would also have a heli-pad and maybe a small landing strip, for quick travel.

    I could probably think of a few other places too; so many options.
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member LPDfanincarolina's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 6th, 2002
    Posts
    250
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Where would you live...

    Believe it or not if I were given that option I would choose almost anywhere in Wise, Lee or Scott county Virginia. I am from Wise county, my wife is from Lee county but we both love Scott county. We presently reside in Davie county North Carolina and this will never be HOME to us. fortunatly we do own land in both Scott and Wise countys so retiring back home may just happen some day.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •